Wet Suit Hire for 1 Month +
Tribe Junior is now offering the Zone 3 Adventure wetsuit to hire.
The suit can be hired for a one off event or for a longer length of time if you have a series of races lined up or wish to train in the suit before hand.
The Adventure wetsuit is designed with a lot of the features used in the adult collection but with some slight changes to make them more specific for age range. The suit features:
- Super stretch 2mm shoulder and arm panels for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.
- Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated ‘Pro-Speed Cuffs’ on the arm and legs cuffs to help increase speed of removal. The suit is design to go on easy and come off easy.
- Bright coloured arm and leg cuffs for improved visibility in the water.
- 3mm front body and leg panels rather than the traditional 4-5mm adult suits as children have a better natural buoyancy than adults.
- Low and comfortable neckline.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off
- Fabric designed to be more durable than a high end wetsuit so the suit can last a number of seasons or be passed on to somebody younger once it's been grown out of.
The suit is available in three sizes, 8-10, 10-12, 12-14.
NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
Please use the notes section on the checkout page to give us exact date details so we can ensure we do our best to get your wetsuit to you in time before you require it.
The last day you can place an order is the Wednesday before your event weekend date. We cannot guarantee availability if you order is placed after this date. If we do not have your wetsuit size in stock we will contact you immediately so please ensure you leave us a contact number when checking out on the website.
We will ship your wetsuit at least 2 days before your selected hire start date. If you are hiring a wetsuit at the last minute, we will do everything we can to get the wetsuits to you in time but cannot be responsible for any delays.
Wetsuits can only be returned by post, you can choose any method/ carrier and you are responsible for paying return shipping. We will provide a bag for you to use to return.
All wetsuits must be returned before or within 2 days of your hire end date. The wetsuits must be clean and dry and you must also complete the wetsuit hire return form and include this in the package.