Zone 3 Kids 2018 Adventure Trisuit
Children’s triathlon is booming in popularity and the Zone3 kid’s specific suit is the perfect piece of kit for any aspiring Olympians. Zone3 believe that great kit helps improve participation experience and enjoyment, so their range of children’s kit has been designed with the same attention to detail and quality as their adults range.
The children’s Adventure range of tri-apparel is designed for younger athletes from the age of 8 upwards. Zone3 hope to help many young triathletes through the early years of their triathlon careers; encouraging participation in multisport events and giving the younger generation access toa high quality product, but at an affordable price.
The children’s range is made using the same Lycra sport fabric as our adults Activate range to ensure breathability, comfort and performance. The suit features a bold, colourful print design on the sides to make sure you stand out of the field.
The key features include:
2. Elastic Technology and piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and necklines.
3. Easy-to-use Front Zipper: This child friendly zip allows for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
4. Bright printed pattern design for a little more fun and better visibility.
5. Storage pocket positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
6. Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
7. Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
8. Zip protection: Internal piping and an internal patch to help minimise any discomfort from the zip.
Perfect for those younger athletes, the range comes in three sizes; S (Age 8-10), M (Age 10-12) and L (Age 12-14).
|S||126-136||4 ft 2 - 4ft 6||26-32||57-70||Small|
|M||132-147||4ft 4 - 4ft 10||30-40||66-88||medium|
|L||146-162||4ft 9 - 5ft 4||40-50||88-110||large|