Zone 3 Kids Adventure Print Trisuit
Having attended a number of children's triathlon events in 2014, Zone3 were extremely impressed to see how many under 16's were taking part and how much effort was being put in. There is no doubt that some extremely quick triathletes coming through in the next ten years. To help this further 10% from every sale will be donated to a children's triathlon foundation to help encourage more children become active through triathlon.
The children's Adventure range of tri-apparel is designed for those younger triathletes looking to get started at an early age. This range will hopefully help to encourage participation in multisport events and give the new entrants to the market a high quality product but at an affordable price.
The children's range is made using a Lycra sport fabric to ensure breathability, comfort and performance. The key features include:
- Children's Specific Tri pad: A made to measure race-specific fleece pad designed specifically for children. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run.
- Elastic Technology and piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
- Easy-to-use Front Zipper: This child friendly zip allows for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Storage pocket positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection: Internal piping and an internal patch to help minimise any discomfort from the zip.
Perfect for those younger athletes, the range comes in three sizes; S (Age 8-10), M (Age 10-12) and L (Age 12-14).